[Bitcoin-development] BIP32 "wallet structure" in use? Remove it?

Tamas Blummer tamas at bitsofproof.com
Sat Apr 26 10:59:41 UTC 2014

Yes, it is expensive but possible to discover any funds associated with a seed, provided there are set limits to:

1. gap of address use (e.g. 20)
2. depth of hierarchy (e.g. 6)
3. gap in use of parallel branches (e.g. 0)

I would pick the limits in brackets above.

Regards,

Tamas Blummer
http://bitsofproof.com