[Bitcoin-development] NODE_EXT_SERVICES and advertising related services

Jeff Garzik jgarzik at bitpay.com
Fri Aug 8 12:15:19 UTC 2014

getutxos is a special case, since we already maintain that index as
part of normal operation.

While I dislike some aspects of getutxos (covered elsewhere), if
merged, it would be more appropriate as a special case to keep
getutxos fully internal to bitcoind for implementation reasons.

--
Jeff Garzik
Bitcoin core developer and open source evangelist