[Bitcoin-development] Setting the record straight on Proof-of-Publication

odinn odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Fri Dec 12 13:41:34 UTC 2014

Peter... It kind of sounds to me that (as fine of a position paper as
this is) on _certain_ points, you're falling prey to the "but it's
inefficient, but it's a scamcoin, but luke-jr told me so" argument...

I think the Mastercoin devs are doing fine work and I consider the
zerocash devs to have developed (in v2, mint and pour) to have
developed something that will really turn the world on its ear, but
what do I know? Nothing.  Nothing at all.

gmorning

Peter Todd: