[Bitcoin-development] The relationship between Proof-of-Publication and Anti-Replay Oracles

paul snow snow.paul at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 15:41:08 UTC 2014

I could play the game where I say, "You don't understand," and, like you,
not address any of your points.

First, there is no dependence on implementation in my arguments.  If a
system can prevent replay by some set of rules, it necessarily must be able
to answer the question if a message is publishable.  Non publishing proofs
are thus possible and even required.

The argument that proof of audience isn't part of an anti-replay system is
not one I picked up on, but an publicly auditable anti replay system
necessarily must define its audience. Again, not an issue for an auditable
system.