[Bitcoin-development] MtGox blames bitcoin

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 16:45:03 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Troy Benjegerdes <hozer at hozed.org> wrote:
> Name me one single person with commit access to the bitcoin github repository
> who is *independent* of any venture capital or other 'investment' connections.

I am, unless you count the fact that I own some Bitcoin and some
mining hardware as "'investment' connections" (and that case your
comments are worthless).

(By not naming anyone else I don't mean to imply there are no others,
but I don't want to speak for anyone else. Nor would I necessarily
expect the other part(ies|y) to step forward, since this mostly
appears to be an invitation to step up and be attacked.)