[Bitcoin-development] working with the blockchain: transaction fees & sum(inputs) != sum(outputs) (newbie questions)

Denis Andrejew da.colonel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:56:56 UTC 2014

Thanks Wladimir, perfect info!

Mark, sounds good. But most likely this DB is keeping this information only
for the current state of the blockchain and what I need really is to be
able to get the unspent outputs (and calculate the balance for all
addresses) for any particular block I happen to be interested in :)

- Denis

"Be the change you want to see in the world." (Mahatma Gandhi)