[Bitcoin-development] Fwd: Bitcoin Core trial balloon: splitting blockchain engine and wallet

William Yager will.yager at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 06:50:01 UTC 2014

Running the network part of the core as a system service might make sense for server implementations, but it’s a pain in the rear for most users.

That said, I think segregating the two processes is a great idea. Let’s just try to avoid some complicated scheme that involves necessarily running things under multiple users.

Will