[Bitcoin-development] An idea for alternative payment scheme

Tier Nolan tier.nolan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 18:16:43 UTC 2014

The random number that the buyer uses could be generated from a root key
too.

This would allow them to regenerate all random numbers that they used and
recreate their receipts.  The master root would have to be stored on your
computer though.

The payment protocol is supposed to do something like this already though.