[Bitcoin-development] Stealth Addresses

Odinn Cyberguerrilla odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Tue Jan 14 17:54:01 UTC 2014

Hello Peter et. al.

As I read more into this stealth discussion I am curious to know what you
think of the background microdonation concept I posted recently.

It is shown in full here
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=31837430

Given the lengthy nature of the concept as presented I would be happy to
distill it further, but I am interested in your thoughts as to the idea
generally and how to further present it.

-Odinn