[Bitcoin-development] Stealth Addresses

Eric Martindale eric at ericmartindale.com
Thu Jan 16 00:44:29 UTC 2014

One variation of this, "recycled address", might avert misconceptions that
the "re-use" is exclusive to one's own identity.

Eric Martindale, relentless maker.
http://www.ericmartindale.com
+1 (919) 374-2020 | *BitMessage: *BM-2cWCmYBpV64FRSJpHHKWi1Cfc9W52jydwe
*Note:* Beginning December 11th, 2013, I will only be intermittently
available via email, SMS, and BitMessage.  As a courtesy, please leave a
detailed message so that I can respond in kind.  Thanks!