[Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin Core 0.9rc1 release schedule

Wladimir laanwj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 11:05:30 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Odinn Cyberguerrilla <
odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net> wrote:

> <ABISprotocol hat: on>
>
> regarding:
> stuff not getting into blockchain in a day's time,
> microdonations not facilitated as much as they could be,

Please point to your pull requests improving these issues.

If your organization didn't contribute anything to further these issues
then there can't be much surprise that they didn't make it in, either.

that would be:

> very bad
> much news
> such fail
>
> Seriously, that would not be so good.
>
> Hope I made you laugh a bit

So it's more like a jester's hat then :)
How did I end up on the dogecoin-development list?!?

Wladimir