[Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin Core 0.9rc1 release schedule

Odinn Cyberguerrilla odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Sat Jan 18 11:28:25 UTC 2014

clarification, I am not a doge dev.  It was intended just as a joke, to
make you laugh.

regarding pull requests improving these issues I am under the impression
that the developers will take care of what needs to be taken care of in
that regard.  Am presently in collaboration on a bitcoin project that may
implement aspects of the ABIS concept as presented, but it is in very very
early stage(es).

I hope you had a good laugh, that was my intent. good morning / afternoon
/ evening