[Bitcoin-development] BIP70/71 issue, RFD

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Sun Jan 26 22:00:41 UTC 2014

I think for "binding" the payment protocol to those transports we should
indeed use protobuf varint length prefixes. But it's unnecessary for all
cases. Unless Gavin feels it'd be better to be consistent everywhere and is
willing to change the spec and code - as far as I know though we're trying
to ship 0.9rc1 soonish .....