[Bitcoin-development] Payment Protocol for Face-to-face Payments

Andreas Schildbach andreas at schildbach.de
Thu Jan 30 10:46:50 UTC 2014

Just a small update. I merged the code to my bitcoinj-0.11 branch and
put up binary .apk files for experimentation. Just make sure to tick
"BIP70 for tap-to-pay/scan-to-pay" in the labs settings.

Source:
https://github.com/schildbach/bitcoin-wallet/commits/bitcoinj-0.11

Binaries:
https://github.com/schildbach/bitcoin-wallet/releases/tag/v3.30-bitcoinj0.11