[Bitcoin-development] Extension for BIP-0070 to support recurring payments

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Fri Jan 31 18:13:42 UTC 2014

That looks OK at a very high level. Things you probably want to think about:

   - How to trigger it off the existing payment protocol (no new top level
   messages or mime types or uri extensions please)
   - Data structures to define the payment schedule
   - Do you allow pre-submission of time locked transactions or not?

I think as you prototype these things will become clearer.  You could try
prototyping either in Bitcoin Core (C++) or bitcoinj (java, look at the
PaymentSession class).