[Bitcoin-development] Payment Protocol for Face-to-face Payments

Michael Wozniak mw at osfda.org
Tue Jul 1 10:42:33 UTC 2014

I think it makes more sense to not add a duplicate parameter.  Current implementations will break if multiple r parameters are used (either reject the URI completely, or do something undefined).  If a new parameter is used, then the current implementations will just ignore it if they don’t support it.

-
Michael Wozniak