[Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin Protocol Specification

Krzysztof Okupski k.okupski at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 14 14:44:32 UTC 2014

I've renamed it to "Bitcoin Developer Specification" a little while ago.
Maybe it should rather be named "Bitcoin Developer Reference"? Either
way, creating a good description of Bitcoin is an incremental process
and there are certainly many quirks I'm not aware of. I hope that
together we will soon be able to fill in the missing gaps.

Warm greetings,
Krzysztof Okupski