[Bitcoin-development] Pay to MultiScript hash:

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 20:08:24 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Jeremy <jlrubin at mit.edu> wrote:
> Hey all,
> I had an idea for a new transaction type. The base idea is that it is
> matching on script hashes much like pay to script hash, but checks for one
> of N scripts.

This seems strictly less flexible and efficient than the Merkelized
Abstract Syntax Tree construction, though perhaps slightly easier to
implement it wouldn't be any easier to deploy.

Something like this was very recently proposed on this list (by Tier
Nolan), you might want to see the "Selector Script" thread.