[Bitcoin-development] "On behalf of" BIP 70 extension proposal

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Wed Jul 30 11:34:59 UTC 2014

That would definitely be a new BIP.

But firstly it'd make sense to implement it and make sure that the payment
processors intend to use it. Like I said, I wasn't very successful so far
in getting them to make useful memo fields. I'm hoping that once wallets
start actually recording and displaying the memo in their transactions list
that will change.