[Bitcoin-development] Going to tag 0.9.2 final

Wladimir laanwj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 06:12:50 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 7:58 AM, Un Ix <slashdevnull at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Was joking, but isn't the translation process back-ended with runtime tests to ensure that any stray chars etc cause the application to fail?

There is some postprocessing done in the script that fetches
translation files (see
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/contrib/devtools/update-translations.py
). It removes stray control characters, but for example there is no
check for number and presence of formatting characters. I generally
check that by manually looking through the diffs. But would be great
if someone added that.

Wladimir