[Bitcoin-development] instant confirmation via payment protocol backwards compatible proto buffer extension

Andreas Schildbach andreas at schildbach.de
Sun Jun 15 12:46:09 UTC 2014

Yes I meant only the "supports_instant" is not needed.
"trusted_instant_providers" makes sense to me.

Generally I like the simplicity of this BIP. Still, I have more questions:

What is the use of the Transactions message? Note the Payment message
already contains a transactions field that could be signed. Can you
briefly describe the whole flow of messages on an example, including the
BIP70 messages?

Should we allow adding multiple signatures (from different instant
providers or maybe while transitioning to another PKI)?