[Bitcoin-development] instant confirmation via payment protocol backwards compatible proto buffer extension

Lawrence Nahum lawrence at greenaddress.it
Wed Jun 18 12:09:51 UTC 2014

Andreas Schildbach <andreas <at> schildbach.de> writes:

> What is the use of the Transactions message? Note the Payment message
> already contains a transactions field that could be signed. Can you
> briefly describe the whole flow of messages on an example, including the
> BIP70 messages?

Updated the BIP draft with an example and a few corrections (like the
redundant parameter).

You can see the diff here
https://github.com/greenaddress/bips/commit/636d5819c1be9cc099dca0a47a3148332
522a3d4

Allow me to recap BIP changes in discussion:

- making some changes to allow merchants to offer discounts in case of
instant ?
- allowing multiple signatures ?

Did I miss anything? Thoughts on the above from others?