[Bitcoin-development] Proposed BIP 70 extension

slush slush at centrum.cz
Tue Jun 24 14:32:17 UTC 2014

Sounds like marketing bullshit to me. It does not have even statistical
meaning; well, you can "save" a lot of satoshis, but nobody tell you that
the merchant cut you on BTC/USD exchange rate in tens of %.

Payment protocol should not contain these fictional data, which has no real
meaning for the payment itself. Put these marketing claims to memo field
instead...

slush