[Bitcoin-development] Multisign payment protocol?

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Tue Mar 11 15:18:50 UTC 2014

You can follow HDW progress in bitcoinj on this branch:

  https://github.com/bitcoinj/bitcoinj/commits/keychain

I've been working on it for a couple of months now. Electrum (Thomas V) is
also making good progress, and Trezor already uses HD wallets. I think most
popular end user wallets except blockchain.info and Bitcoin Core will
support HDW soon enough.

At any rate, as Gavin said already, the best way to make a feature you want
happen is just to write it. Devrandom is already working on a watchdog
service, as is another group (TrustedCoin), and that's an obvious use for
multisig/p2sh. They have API's already, it's just a case of standardising
them once we get more experience.