[Bitcoin-development] moving the default display to mbtc

Tamas Blummer tamas at bitsofproof.com
Fri Mar 14 14:14:15 UTC 2014

You give them a hard to interpret thing like mBTC and then wonder why
they rather look at local currency. Because the choices you gave them are bad.

I think Bitcoin would have a better chance to be percieved as a currency
of its own if it had prices and fractions like currencies do.

3.558 mBTC or 0.003578 BTC will never be as accepted as 3558 bits would be.

Tamas Blummer
Bits of Proof