[Bitcoin-development] moving the default display to mbtc

Odinn Cyberguerrilla odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Fri Mar 14 21:56:11 UTC 2014

Hello,

I see a lot of talk on this topic and get the senst that it is focused on
default display only regarding the mBTC / uBTC questions.  However, if the
focus is broader, involving whether or how to express other currencies or
moving further along to what that might even mean (since many people have
different ideas about what a currency is) perhaps there is another issue
to open, or a process BIP to address how to display other concepts, for
example:

other currencies

microdonations

etc.

I sense however that may be outside the scope of this thread, so I'll just
stop here and try to read samples of the other stuff going on here.

-Odinn
http://abis.io