[Bitcoin-development] python-bitcoinlib v0.1 release - a low-level Python2/3 interface to the Bitcoin protocol

Drak drak at zikula.org
Sat Mar 15 18:04:37 UTC 2014

Yes. I think the problem is your fork has been under more development and
upstream has stalled. The problem with this is it becomes unclear which
repo is the main one as it really has become a fork and of course then
development really does fork properly which is a shame because it doesn't
nurture community contributions around the project which is really
important.

Drak