[Bitcoin-development] Handling miner adoption gracefully for embedded consensus systems via double-spending/replace-by-fee

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Mon Mar 24 20:34:03 UTC 2014

I think that's fair, so long as we limit bitcoin-development discussion to
issues that are relevant to the owners of the hashrate and companies that
pay developer salaries.

What I'm asking for is some honesty that Bitcoin is a centralized system
and to stop arguing technical points on the altar of distributed/decentralized
whatever. It's pretty clear if you want decentralized you should go with
altchains.

I'm here because I want to sell corn for bitcoin, and I believe it will be
more profitable for me to do that with a bitcoin-blockchain-based system
in which I have the capability to audit the code that executes the trade.