[Bitcoin-development] New BIP32 structure

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Thu Mar 27 12:28:49 UTC 2014

By the way, I just noticed that greenaddress.it is creating seeds that have
24 words instead of 12. Does anyone know what's up with that? They claim to
be using BIP32 wallets so I wanted to see if they were using the default
structure and if so, whether bitcoinj was compatible with it (before I
switch to the one discussed here). But it seems we fall at the first hurdle