[Bitcoin-development] BIP 70 refund field

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Fri Mar 28 11:46:53 UTC 2014

I don't want to manage a "business relationship" with every shop I buy
something from. That's way too much effort. There can certainly be cases
where a more complicated relationship is created by bootstrapping off
BIP70, perhaps with an extension, but nailing the ordinary buyer-to-seller
relationship seems like a good scope for BIP70 for now.