[Bitcoin-development] Announcing the Statoshi fork

Wladimir laanwj at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:46:42 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 9:12 PM, Jameson Lopp <jameson.lopp at gmail.com> wrote:

> In order to gain more insight into what messages and requests a node is processing, I've created a Bitcoin Core fork that outputs statistics to StatsD. I hope that some of you will find this interesting and potentially useful.
>
> http://coinchomp.com/2014/05/07/announcing-statoshi-realtime-bitcoin-node-statistics/
>
> https://jlopp.github.io/statoshi/
>
> Feedback is appreciated!

Ooh nice graphs!

We were coincidentally talking about showing stats from a node on a
local web site on the #bitcoin-dev IRC a few days ago.

At some point, if we're going to offer Bitcoin Core node-only
installers, it'd be nice to include something like this so the user
can keep an eye on their node(s).

Wladimir