[Bitcoin-development] we can all relax now

E willbefull ewillbefull at gmail.com
Sat May 10 11:05:29 UTC 2014

I've created a simulation framework called simbit to simulate the selfish
mining attack, though it is general enough to simulate any p2p network. I
even put together a rough simulation of MinCen. The goal is to be fun/easy
to rapidly prototype protocols and strategies, and visualize them. It's
written in javascript, so it can be demoed in the web browser or run on
Node.

It's still in early alpha and a lot of things are missing.

https://github.com/ebfull/simbit

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603171.0

Feedback is appreciated!