[Bitcoin-development] Regtest Address Version Change Proposal

Warren Togami Jr. wtogami at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:02:46 UTC 2014

bitcore guesses the network from the address version in several places in
its code.  They don't want to change that.  Perhaps it wasn't the wisest
approach for them to use.  I thought it might be simple to change the
address version since its still relatively new and it isn't a real network.
 Would it be too much work to change?