[Bitcoin-development] Paper Currency

Alex Kotenko alexykot at gmail.com
Mon May 19 10:26:35 UTC 2014

Practically I would approach it from a different angle. We need to make
sure that notes we're accepting are still loaded, but assuming it's NFC
enabled this is still quite easy for the user and is an acceptable
usability drawback.
Then what we need to make sure is that when someone is redeeming the notes
- he has control over physical object itself, ideally for a period of time.

​With some active powered electronics in place it would be easy, but how do
we do it without anything active in place? ​

Best regards,
Alex Kotenko