[Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin Cooperative Proof-of-Stake whitpaper

Benjamin Cordes benjamin.l.cordes at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:52:45 UTC 2014

I'm doing a hard fork, too. In my version 78% of the wealth will go to me,
which I will redistribute on based on personal preferences. Come and join
me into a new and obviously superior system.

More seriously though: the paper is not bad, but I can guarantee you that
Bitcoin will *never* change that drastically. That's the whole point. It
has an indestructible kernel (think DNA). Rather it will do a slow death,
probably in 5-10 years. If you care for PoS than just launch your own.