[Bitcoin-development] testnet-seed.bitcoin.petertodd.org is up again

Andreas Schildbach andreas at schildbach.de
Mon May 26 22:12:05 UTC 2014

You're very quick to point at others. Especially since they run software
that had the time to mature for about 30 years, and the protocol didn't
really change since then...

The last time it didn't work, the bug -- non RFC-conformance -- was on
the bitcoin seeders side. ISPs do weird things with DNS, but usually
they stay within the RFC.

Anyway, without logs we don't have a chance to debug this issue. Any
chance you could add simple logging to the seeder?

DNS via HTTP? Never heard of that, at least it sounds weird as well.