[Bitcoin-development] Make links on 'About Bitcoin Core' into clickable #4211

Tawanda Kembo tkembo at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:37:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

I’m new to bitcoin, I’m a developer and I want to start contributing to the BitcoinQt project. My first contribution is to make the links on the ‘About Bitcoin Core’ clickable - personally I think it enhances the user experience. There is was some concern though of a tradeoff which makes it harder to translate that page. Here is the link to my pull request: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/4211

I’m keen to hear what others think.