[Bitcoin-development] DS Deprecation Window

Tom Harding tomh at thinlink.com
Thu Nov 6 23:50:53 UTC 2014

Added a section "Confidence to include tx1" and subsection "Deliberate
delay attack"
https://github.com/dgenr8/out-there/blob/master/ds-dep-win.md

I found that under concerted attack, if miner excludes any transaction
first seen less than 30 seconds ago, or double-spent less than 30
seconds after first seen, he should expect 5 of 10000 nodes to delay his
block.

Hal Finney remarked that this idea would need "careful analysis." More
help is very welcome.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3441.msg48789#msg48789

Cheers!