[Bitcoin-development] DevCore London

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Thu Apr 9 20:23:52 UTC 2015

Next week on April 15th Gavin, Wladimir, Corey and myself will be at
DevCore London:

   https://everyeventgives.com/event/devcore-london

If you're in town why not come along?

It's often the case that conferences can be just talking shops, without
much meat for real developers. So in the afternoon I'll be doing two things:

   1. Running a hackathon/workshop type event. The theme is contracts, but
   we can hack on whatever you all feel like.

   2. My "talk" will actually be a live coding event. Writing contracts
   apps has become a lot easier in the past few years, and to prove it to you
   I will write a decentralised cross-platform Tor supporting document
   timestamping app that uses OP_RETURN outputs and has a nice GUI ..... in 30
   minutes, on stage.

   Don't think it can be done? Turn up and see for yourself.

See you there!