[Bitcoin-development] Where do I start?

Jorge Timón jtimon at jtimon.cc
Thu Apr 30 08:08:20 UTC 2015

As Mike says it depends on your interests. But one thing that is almost
always welcomed is improving the tests, and it is unlikely that it
conflicts with other people's PRs (unless they're changing that part of the
code and need to update those tests. Improving documentation is also good
and you can do that while reading the code. Usually I just start cloning,
compiling and changing things as I read, "if I understand this correctly,
this change should not break the tests, if I understand this, this other
change should break the build", etc.
But again, is up to you.