[bitcoin-dev] A reason we can all agree on to increase block size

Hector Chu hectorchu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 08:31:23 UTC 2015

What's wrong with a little cooperation to resolve things now and then? Man
is not an island unto himself, we compete with each other and we cooperate
with each other occasionally if it's mutually beneficial.

You said yourself that a lot of money would have been lost if the two hard
forks cited weren't resolved - that's the correct incentives at work again.