[bitcoin-dev] BIP draft: Hardfork bit

jl2012 at xbt.hk jl2012 at xbt.hk
Mon Aug 3 08:54:27 UTC 2015

I have put it on the github:
https://github.com/jl2012/bips/blob/master/hardforkbit.mediawiki

I removed the specification of coinbase message to make it simpler.
Instead, it requires that a flag block must not be shared by multiple
hardfork proposals.

I'm not sure whether it is a Standard, Informational, or Process BIP

I'm also thinking whether we should call it "hardfork bit", "hardfork
flag", or with other name.

Michael Ruddy 於 2015-08-02 06:53 寫到: