[bitcoin-dev] Wrapping up the block size debate with voting

Pieter Wuille pieter.wuille at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 09:03:22 UTC 2015

I would like to withdraw my proposal from your self-appointed vote.

If you want to let a majority decide about economic policy of a currency, I
suggest fiat currencies. They have been using this approach for quite a
while, I hear.

Bitcoin's consensus rules are a consensus system, not a democracy. Find a
solution that everyone agrees on, or don't.
On Aug 4, 2015 9:51 AM, "jl2012 via bitcoin-dev" <