[bitcoin-dev] Consensus fork activation thresholds: Block.nTime vs median time vs block.nHeight

Jorge Timón jtimon at jtimon.cc
Wed Aug 5 19:29:41 UTC 2015

I'm not sure how bip102 is less secure than other blocksize proposal
but please let's keep defects specific to each proposal in their own
threads.
In any case, I understand that you agree that 95% confirmation is a
good idea for uncontroversial hardforks (like in uncontroversial
softforks).
I'm not sure if you prefer that to happen before or after the time
threshold, but I guess you're fine with doing it after the threshold
since you didn't complained about that specifically (you can always
clarify your preferences of course).