[bitcoin-dev] Off-chain transactions and miner fees

GC slashdevnull at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:01:40 UTC 2015

Following this, Bitcoin and proposed payment networks like LN will be
competing for fees based on duration and cost to process transactions.

If fees on Bitcoin network stay low and zero-conf txns are possible,
competing payment networks will need some very special features to survive
and make money for their investors.

On 10/8/15 10:27 am, "Rune K. Svendsen via bitcoin-dev"