[bitcoin-dev] Alternative chain support for payment protocol

odinn odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Mon Aug 10 15:38:11 UTC 2015

I thought this would be a helpful visualization in the discussion:

http://mapofcoins.com/

Of note are the differences between alts which were derived from BTC
(Proof-of-work algorithm: SHA-256), vs. those which were developed in
a different fashion such as BCN (Proof-of-work algorithm: CryptoNight)
and its alts.