[bitcoin-dev] CFP Bitcoin Scalability Workshop (Sept 12-13), Montreal Canada

Pindar Wong pindar.wong at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:08:46 UTC 2015

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your email.

Registration <http://scalingbitcoin.brownpapertickets.com/> was opened on
Wednesday as planned and we list some initial background papers here:
https://scalingbitcoin.org/papers/

To encourage early submissions to help with planning, review and
circulation, we will accept on a rolling basis, expressions of interest and
proposals surrounding Bitcoin scalability *until 00.00 UTC Sept 1st 2015*.

Please email them to proposals at scalingbitcoin.org

I very much looking forward to meeting you and to the technical discussions
in Montreal next month!

Please feel free to also follow us on Twitter @ScalingBitcoin

Yours sincerely,

Pindar Wong

Chair, Montreal Workshop Planning Committee

Chairman, VeriFi (Hong Kong) Ltd.