[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin XT 0.11A

Ken Friece kfriece at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 23:57:31 UTC 2015

Let's start with the definition of a conflict of interest before we go any
further:
A *conflict of interest* (COI) is a situation in which a person or
organization is involved in multiple interests (financial, emotional, or
otherwise), one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation of the
individual or organization.

Just because a conflict of interest exists does not necessarily mean the
individual with a conflict of interest has engaged in any wrongdoing. They
could be a saint. However, to not even be able to acknowledge that such a
conflict of interest exists when debating such a serious issue as the
bitcoin blocksize is incredibly naive.