[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin XT 0.11A

Levin Keller post at levinkeller.de
Sun Aug 16 16:12:15 UTC 2015

Hear hear Tamas,

I agree. I personally prefer to use the "only-bigblocks" branch and not XT
with all its features - but as I am not mining that doesn't mean much
anyhow. Nevertheless I am happy to be able to publicly proclaim my opinion
that the block size should be raised asap.

Thank you for going ahead Mike

Levin

Tamas Blummer via bitcoin-dev <bitcoin-dev at lists.linuxfoundation.org>