[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin XT 0.11A

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Sun Aug 16 17:01:56 UTC 2015

Hi Tamas

Do you find BIP 101, BIP 102, BIP 103 and the flexcap proposal
deserving of equal consideration?  Just curious because of your post.

Will you be interested to participate in the BIP review process and
perhaps attend the workshop on Bitcoin scaling announced here
recently?

Adam

On 16 August 2015 at 17:07, Tamas Blummer via bitcoin-dev